Earth nature field

Asheville Salon Smash and Grab/ VAERS and Janet Presson RN, M.Ed. and Dr. Jaben More E-Mail Dialogue

Forum Member

Asheville Salon Smash and Grab/ VAERS and Janet Presson RN, M.Ed. and Dr. Jaben More E-Mail Dialogue

Unread post by Forum Member »

How's "Harm Reduction" and "Needle Exchange" Programs working in Asheville? Asheville Salon, just this week, faced more Drug Related Crime. Also, an Asheville Mother is concerned about Drug Needles at her daughter's School Bus Stop. Please Study and Share:

https://wlos.com/news/local/smash-grab- ... department (Smash and Grab at Asheville Salon this week)
https://katv.com/news/nation-world/moth ... lle-scared (Asheville Parent Concerned about Needles at Bus Stop)

Please find below continued e-mail dialogue between Janet Presson RN, M.Ed. and Haywood County's Medical Director, Dr. Jaben.

*Please note that all Vaccine Recipients are advised and given VAERS as the ONLY option to report Adverse Events (2,374,283 Covid Vaccine Adverse Events Reported, as of 12/22) and/or Deaths (32,621 Covid Vaccine Deaths Reported, as of 12/22) on the last pages of All U.S. Vaccine Package Inserts. "Call your healthcare provider for advice about any side effects that concern you. You may report side effects to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) at 1-800-822-7967 or http://vaers.hhs.gov. Sanofi Pasteur Inc. is collecting information on pregnancy outcomes and the health of newborns following vaccination with Fluzone Quadrivalent during pregnancy. Women who receive Fluzone Quadrivalent during pregnancy are encouraged to contact Sanofi Pasteur Inc. directly or have their healthcare provider contact Sanofi Pasteur Inc. at 1-800-822-2463".

https://www.fda.gov/media/119856/download (Sample U.S. Vaccine Insert)
https://openvaers.com/ (Open VAERS Maintains all Reports to VAERS Database)(Also, Gives full Reports from Doctors, Nurses, and Patients concerning details of Deaths, or Side Effects)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
On Dec 14, 2022, at 12:31 PM, Mark J. Jaben <Mark.Jaben@haywoodcountync.gov> wrote:

Janet,

I appreciate your passion, but in fact I did watch the video - very carefully...for 2 hours.
I'm not interested in trying to counter every point you make, not that there isn't ample ability to do so or because not doing so in some way validates your concerns.
But here's just one- VAERS is a self reporting database. Anyone can post anything. Without verification, it is important data, but cannot provide conclusions. Trying to draw some is exactly the danger of what 'correlation without causation' warns against, as you and these panelists demonstrate.
And a second, it is misleading to quote 58% of deaths are in those vaccinated without pointing out how many were not up to date. We know the effect wanes over time. We know that just being vaccinated is not enough because of new variants. For adequate protection, it is necessary to also be up to date.
This is what I mean when I say we have to consider 'the totality of the data' rather than cherry pick to support what a person wants to believe, with the real risk of being misled and misleading others.
Case in point-
'Yet we were repeatedly told by Dr. Fauci, CDC officials, and even President Biden that the COVID vaccine would protect us from infection and lead to herd immunity.
These statements proved to be false as scores of vaccinated individuals got Omicron, and the pandemic raged on despite multitudes of vaccinated.'
Well, your statement is not quite accurate. No one ever said vaccine would guarantee these outcomes, and our experience now shows the benefits. Some, however, in their desire for 'certainty' have misrepresented the fact that they are not perfect to imply there is no benefit or there was some wrongdoing or misleading. There was no way to know what would happen with variants, as was always the concern.
This really well points out how difficult it has been for people to grasp science in real time. We are used to science giving an 'answer' once all the groundwork has been done, largely out of sight until conclusions could be drawn. In this case, we were living as it evolved, with 'answers' that were evolving. Some unfortunately had difficulty grasping this and instead, interpreted new learnings as 'proving' someone was wrong.
So false? no. Worthy of blame, no. Based on what could be known at the time? yes.

I responded to your first email not to convince you of anything. Rather, I am hopeful too- that some day people can be open to what our evolving experience and study reveals, rather than be stuck in the fixated thinking of the past. But what we unfortunately have today are too many making the mistakes some of which I have tried to describe, your esteemed panelists included.

Mark

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Subject: Re: COVID VAX Hearing
Date: December 15, 2022 at 9:01:31 AM EST
To: "Mark J. Jaben" <Mark.Jaben@haywoodcountync.gov>
Cc: Sarah Henderson <Sarah.Henderson@haywoodcountync.gov>, Kevin Ensley <Kevin.Ensley@haywoodcountync.gov>, "Brandon C. Rogers" <brandon.rogers@haywoodcountync.gov>, "Thomas A. Long" <Tommy.Long@haywoodcountync.gov>,
Terry Ramey <Terry.Ramey@haywoodcountync.gov>, Jennifer Best <Jennifer.Best@haywoodcountync.gov>

Dear Dr. Jaben:

Let’s start with our point of agreement – the totality of evidence is important.

This is why I find it very suspicious when, despite your claim of watching “very carefully for two hours,” your previous response failed to take into account and address points that were brought up.

First, the point was brought up that vaccinating during a pandemic is unprecedented and would lead to immune pressure for the pathogen. Dr. Geert van den Bossche sounded this alarm quite early in 2021 and his concerns were ignored. We know what happened, the Omicron variant spread unchecked despite massive vaccination.

Were you aware of the possibility of vaccination leading to immune escape and greater infectious diseases cases?

Second, did you see the package insert from the COVID vaccines that was shown during the panel? It was blank!

Why would the CDC and FDA allow a blank package insert for the COVID vaccines?

Did you read the “actual” package insert before recommending the COVID vaccine to the public? Just how much due diligence did you do? Or did you blindly trust in the CDC because that’s what all “good public health professionals do”?

Third, were you aware of the lack of long-term safety assessment for the COVID vaccines? Did you believe 3 months was an adequate follow-up time for mRNA technology that was disseminated to the public?

Fourth, does it bother you that the FDA did not attempt any risk mitigation plans had the COVID vaccines been a problem? Do you think this was a good idea? It doesn’t to me.

As Dr. Peter McCullough said, we should have had a critical event team look at every vaccine case to find out what is happening. To your knowledge, is this happening right now in North Carolina?

Fifth, the myocarditis link with the COVID vaccine has been validated over and over again in studies and the peer-reviewed literature. Do you understand the etiology behind myocarditis?
The panelists talked about it. It seems the mRNA material lasts far longer in the body than anyone previously thought. Had you considered the possibility that mRNA could translocate to the brain and the heart and lead to autoimmune damage?

Sixth, does it bother you that public health authorities repeatedly say the COVID vaccine is “safe and effective” when it is neither?

Finally, your statement about “VAERS being a self-reporting database” is disingenuous at best and outright fraudulent at worse. I presented my case about the Bradford-Hill criterion in my previous email, but you failed to address it.

Moreover, you failed to note a matter of extreme scientific importance – deaths and hospitalizations are hard to fake. Not to mention that many of them occurred within days 0-2 of COVID vaccine receipt.

Could you tell me the probability of that happening?

Let’s look at more scientific evidence. This is earlier from sometime in 2021.

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/vacci ... d-mandates (If Graph not visible, visit this Sen. Ron Johnson Link)

What’s your causal explanation for this graph? Do you think the most likely case is “self-reporting”?

Finally, I am alarmed by what you said here, “But what we unfortunately have today are too many making the mistakes some of which I have tried to describe, your esteemed panelists included.”

While I am not sure what “mistakes” the panelists made you are referring to, but public health professionals have made mistakes.

You made some here in your scientific assessment. You did not take into account the totality of the evidence, you fell to confirmation bias by failing to take into account new information, you committed the ad hominem fallacy by disregarding new information that disagrees with your stance, and you told lies of omission by omitting critical facts in your discussion with me to bolster your perspective.

Let’s go back to your advice – “I am hopeful too that some day people can be open to what our evolving experience and study reveal, rather than be stuck in the fixated thinking of the past.”

I hope that you and your colleagues can take this advice. There’s too much groupthink in public health, too many mistakes made during the COVID pandemic public health responses, and too much passing-the-buck going on.

Sincerely,

Janet Presson, R.N., M.Ed.
919-922-4625

We're excited to announce that the Town of Waynesville Mayor Pro Tem and Alderman, Julia Boyd Freeman, will be speaking to the Concerned Citizens on 1/19/23 at the Buttered Biscuit. We'll be able to address many of our concerns about smart growth, crime, drugs, shelters, and needle litter with Ms. Freeman at that time.

Updated Speaker Schedule:
1/19 Julia Boyd Freeman (Town of Waynesville Mayor Pro Tem and Alderman)
1/26 Gary Caldwell (Town of Waynesville Mayor)
2/2 Tom Deweese (President of the American Policy Institute) (Author of the Activist Handbook)
2/9 Available