Earth nature field

Waynesville Police Chief, David Adams, to Speak/ Waynesville Downgraded to a (0)/ Jaben-Presson Vaccine Debate

Forum Member

Waynesville Police Chief, David Adams, to Speak/ Waynesville Downgraded to a (0)/ Jaben-Presson Vaccine Debate

Unread post by Forum Member »

REMINDER: Town of Waynesville Mayor Pro Tem and Alderman Julia Boyd is speaking next Thursday (1/19) at 5:30 PM at The Buttered Biscuit, located at 1226 Dellwood Rd. Waynesville, NC.

*Be sure to check out the newly updated website Haywood Happenings at index.php

We're excited to announce that The Town of Waynesville Police Chief, David Adams, will speak to us again at the Buttered Biscuit on 2/9/23 at 5:30 PM. Chief Adams will give us updates on the issues of Drugs, Vagrants, and Homelessness in Waynesville. He'll also discuss the successful homeless encampment cleanup of the land located between Dutch Fisher Field and the Waynesville Middle School Track. This cleanup was sponsored by The Town of Waynesville and led by Chief Adams along with Peggy Hannah, Terry Ramey and many other Citizens. He can also address the increasing Crime problem (likely caused by Harm Reduction Drug Programs and Needle Exchange Policies) currently in Waynesville as reported by Neighborhood Scout:

Neighborhood Scout, endorsed by the U.S. State Dept. and Homeland Security, gives Waynesville the worst possible Crime Index (0), with 100 being the best. Waynesville, NC has recently been downgraded by Neighborhood Scout to a (0) from a (1). We thought (1) was the lowest possible... apparently not....

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nc/waynesville/crime (Waynesville Crime Index at (0), worse than Asheville, Durham, Raleigh, Charlotte, and Fayetteville)

Please find below the continued (Vaccine) E-mail Debate/ Dialogue between Dr. Jaben and Janet Presson R.N., M.Ed.

Subject: Re: Vaccine Safety Debate
Date: January 11, 2023 at 2:10:34 PM EST
To: "Mark J. Jaben" <Mark.Jaben@haywoodcountync.gov>
Cc: Sarah Henderson <Sarah.Henderson@haywoodcountync.gov>

Hi Mark:
I am confused…as to why you’d think that info dated June 2021 and August 2022 would be the latest information.

We have all been lied to…by the pharmaceutical companies, the FDA, the CDC, our public health entities, and our media. People took the vaccines believing that they were safe and effective and I believe that the medical professionals who administered them believed that as well. However, as more and more vaccines recipients develop cardiac issues, autoimmune diseases, or have died suddenly, research from around the world is documenting this huge increase in medical issues and also exploring the possible mechanisms of action for how the vaccines are causing/contributing to these issues. It seems like every week has newly published research about this…and that’s what I’m reading……..

The truth about the Covid vaccines can no longer be hidden and it would really benefit you to consider this.

I am more than willing to admit if I’m wrong about these vaccines but I hope you can do the same if it’s you who are wrong.

Janet

On Jan 11, 2023, at 12:04 PM, Mark J. Jaben <Mark.Jaben@haywoodcountync.gov> wrote:

Hi Janet,
I know you said in your opinion piece that you are confused. Seems so.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... ccines-use
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021 ... risks.html
Seems your statements are inaccurate.

I do hope you will keep up with the latest information.

Mark

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:50 AM
To: Mark J. Jaben <Mark.Jaben@haywoodcountync.gov>; Kevin Ensley <Kevin.Ensley@haywoodcountync.gov>; Brandon C. Rogers <brandon.rogers@haywoodcountync.gov>; Thomas A. Long <Tommy.Long@haywoodcountync.gov>; Terry Ramey <Terry.Ramey@haywoodcountync.gov>; Jennifer Best <Jennifer.Best@haywoodcountync.gov>; Sarah Henderson <Sarah.Henderson@haywoodcountync.gov>
Subject: Vaccine Safety Debate

Dear Dr. Jaben:

Thank you again for the response. I would start by saying that you might benefit from taking your own advice “When a preconceived decision is made about what we want to be ‘correct’ and then look around for only the data that supports that opinion, there’s a real and likely risk of being misled and misleading others.”
I have been presenting evidence, but you are failing to engage or update your views of it. Instead, you base your responses and line of thought on the goal of protecting the vaccine programs.
As you are aware, this is called confirmation bias. It is especially damaging when done by public health professionals who look after the public's safety.

First, let us discuss your claim that “correlation is not causation.” While I agree that correlation by itself is not sufficient to establish causation, you forget that there are other signals concomitant with the vaccine injury numbers that suggest causation.
Were you surprised by the number of reported deaths after the COVID vaccine? Recall that this was 32,000 deaths, ten times the number that died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and 180,000+ hospitalizations. Do you have an alternative explanation for these numbers assuming it wasn’t the vaccine?

Let’s look at this bit of evidence. Why would a person receiving the COVID vaccine need to visit the emergency room in the immediate few days following vaccine receipt?

<image.png>

How about this bit of evidence? Why are there so many deaths in the immediate days following vaccine receipt?

<image.png>

How about we try another one? Biological confirmation of COVID vaccine harms.
There is study after study that shows an association between the COVID vaccine and myocarditis. The repeatability of this evidence would suggest that COVID vaccines and myocarditis are causal, no? Do you dispute a causal link between myocarditis and COVID vaccine harms?
Another study reports on onset of new autoimmune disease after COVID vaccine receipt. Can you explain what autoimmune conditions would form as a result of COVID vaccine?

“New-onset autoimmune phenomena post-COVID-19 vaccination”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34957554/

Moreover, there is a dose response seen with increased injury after repeated doses of the COVID vaccine. For example, in the paper below:

“Myocarditis Following COVID-19 BNT162b2 Vaccination Among Adolescents in Hong Kong”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35212709/

Why would we see a dose response with vaccine injury and COVID doses?

Finally, I find it telling that you resort to ad hominems when discussing Dr. McCullough and Dr. Malone. I find it disturbing when professionals believe ad hominems can substitute for critical thinking. They advanced several critical points in the videos, and, rather than address them, you fall back to ad hominems, believing you have somehow won the argument by discrediting them.

As you know, Dr. Malone nearly died from the COVID vaccines. Do you even know the exact arguments that Dr. McCullough made and assessed yourself to see if they were indeed misinformation?

Let’s try it again – what exact points did you find faulty that they made in the video? I’d rather you point them out than claim some “illusory bar they need to meet.”

I brought up some valid criticisms and evidence. I hope you take the time to really consider them rather than “artful dodging.”

Finally, you’ve insinuated repeatedly that vaccine injuries and deaths are my “opinion” and it is very clear your “opinion” is the opposite of mine. However, my opinion really has nothing to do with this. My only child was brain injured by his vaccines when he was 15 months old and that got me really looking at the research behind this whole class of products as well as the process of approval. It is fact that many people are injured and killed every year by vaccines and it is also fact that these victims and their families have been ignored, gaslighted, and called liars, anti-vaxxers, etc. Why are vaccines the only pharmaceutical product that are basically protected from any liability? Why are vaccines the only product that we aren’t allowed to speak the truth about? That should raise your curiosity! Were you are all concerned by the orthopedic surgeon on Senator Johnson’s panel who has basically lost his ability to work following his Covid vaccine injury- or should we just call him an anti-vaxxer and ignore his story and his concerns? Believe me when I tell you he isn’t the only physician or medical professional who has been injured or killed by this product! That is why I am SO concerned about what you and our health department are sharing with our citizens! You are basically acting as cheerleaders for a product while ignoring the safety signals that are glaring in our faces from the reports from VAERS and VSAFE. We as medical professionals have the ethical responsibility to pay attention and act accordingly!

Sincerely,

Janet Presson, R.N., M.Ed.
919-922-4625

Updated Speaker Schedule:
1/19 Julia Boyd Freeman (Town of Waynesville Mayor Pro Tem and Alderman)
1/26 Gary Caldwell (Town of Waynesville Mayor)
2/2 Tom Deweese (President of the American Policy Institute) (Author of the Activist Handbook)
2/9 David Adams (Town of Waynesville Police Chief)
2/16 Available
2/23 Available
3/2 Hal Weatherman (Candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina)