Earth nature field

Commissioners Should Get Answers to Presson's Questions Before Giving Covid Money/ Sheriff Bill Wilke to speak on 2/16

Forum Member

Commissioners Should Get Answers to Presson's Questions Before Giving Covid Money/ Sheriff Bill Wilke to speak on 2/16

Unread post by Forum Member »

Concerned Citizens of Haywood** President of the American Policy Center, Tom Deweese, Speaking Tomorrow Evening (2/2) at The Buttered Biscuit** Update on Presson's Request for Data from the Haywood County Health Department and the $75,735 "Covid Money"** New Sheriff, Bill Wilke, to Speak to the Concerned Citizens** Updated Speaker Schedule

REMINDER: President of the American Policy Center, National Property Rights Expert, and Author of the Activist Handbook, Tom Deweese, is speaking tomorrow evening (2/2) at 5:30 PM at The Buttered Biscuit, located at 1226 Dellwood Road Waynesville, NC.

*Be sure to Check out Haywood Happenings at: index.php

For any and all citizens interested, please attend and speak at the Haywood County Commissioners Meeting on 2/6/23 at 9:00 AM at the Old Haywood County Court House on the issue of giving the Haywood County Health Department an additional $75,735. The additional "Covid" money is intended to reduce "Vaccine Hesitancy" and to "support efforts to plan, develop, and maintain Covid-19 vaccination efforts" for women and children in Haywood County.

A possible solution to this issue may be to ask the Commissioners to "table" this, again, until everyone has answers to Janet Presson's questions (sent 1/22/23) from the Haywood County Health Department, concerning data about the number of Covid Vaccines given, age groups, and if and when any medical attention was required, post vaccination, etc. These are simple, basic questions that would help the Commissioners make an informed decision as to whether they want the Health Department to continue promoting these questionable Covid Vaccines to children. Please see her request below. Please also find additional information below to Study and Share:

Subject: Request for Information
Date: January 22, 2023 at 11:14:21 PM EST
To: ira.dove@haywoodcountync.gov

Janet Presson
49 Lodgepole Pine Lane
Waynesville, NC 28785

January 23, 2023

Ira Dove
Health and Human Services Director
Haywood County Health and Human Services
157 Paragon Parkway
Clyde, NC 28721

Dear Mr. Dove:

Under the North Carolina Public Records Law, G.S. 132-1, I am requesting the following information contained in Haywood County Health and Human Services/Public Health Department records be provided to me by email:

1. How many Covid vaccines have been given by our health department? I’d like this info broken down by brand (Moderna, Pfizer, etc.)?

2. I would like the number of recipients broken down by age groups? Ex. 6 months-5 years, 6 years-12 years, etc. Please provide this information in whatever age groups the information is already contained in.

3. If the data shows how many recipients have received just one Covid vaccine, two, three, four, etc. I would like that as well.

4. Have there been any instances where a vaccine recipient has required medical care immediately following the administration of a Covid vaccine? If so, I would like that information.

5. Have there been any reports of vaccine injury or death for a Covid vaccine given by the health department?

6. What is the process for reporting a vaccine injury or death following a vaccine given by the health department? Specifically, does the Health Department get notified and if so, who at the Health Department is responsible for accepting and then documenting these reports or is the recipient or family informed how to report and where to report? Are they offered assistance with reporting?

7. I’d like copies of all info sheets/authorization forms, etc. given to Haywood County citizens when they receive a Covid vaccine. If there are different forms given to different age groups I’d like copies of each set.

If there are any fees for searching for or providing these records, please inform me first. However, I would also like to request a waiver of all fees in that the disclosure of the requested information is in the public interest and will contribute significantly to the public’s understanding of the Covid vaccine program in Haywood County. This information is not being sought for commercial purposes.

I would also like to make clear that the information requested is all required to be maintained by both Federal and State Law. I expect that all data provided will be sanitized to include no identifying or HIPAA protected information.

The law requires that you respond to and fulfill this request as promptly as possible. If you expect a significant delay in responding to and fulfilling this request, please contact me with information about when I might expect it.

If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

Janet Presson, R.N., M.Ed.
919-922-4625

My recommendation is for everyone in Haywood County, either pro or con about getting a Covid-19 vaccine, to flood the next county commission meeting on 2/6/2023, and take to the Public Comment podium and present your views. Even the quack doctor Dr. Mark Jaben, who ranks right up there with Anthony Fauci, could give his 2 cents. 2/6/2023. 1/30/2023...

Part 1 of 2. Consent Agenda Item 7, 1/17/2023 county commission meeting: Ira Dove / Sarah Henderson Request for Covid Education Funding - $75,735. WTF? 1/17/2023. 1/28/2023...

Part 2 of 2. Consent Agenda Item 7, 1/17/2023 county commission meeting: Request approval of budget amendment - Public Health - $75,735 - to accept and appropriate funds for Agreement Addendum 716 CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program from Division of Public Health - Women's and Children's Health Section/Immunization Branch - to focus on removing obstacles to accessing vaccine, increasing vaccine confidence, coordinating COVID-19 vaccine services, and expanding Public Health's COVID-19 vaccination program 1/17/2023. 1/28/2023...

We're also excited to have Haywood County Sheriff, Bill Wilke, speaking to us on 2/16. He'll be giving us updates on important issues such as crime, needle litter, etc.

Updated Speaker Schedule:

2/2 Tom Deweese (President of the American Policy Institute) (Author of the Activist Handbook)
2/9 David Adams (Town of Waynesville Police Chief)
2/16 Bill Wilke (Haywood County Sheriff)
2/23 Dr. Jessica Peotross, MD (MD Punished by State of CA for too many Vaccine Medical Exemptions)
3/2 Hal Weatherman (Candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina)

We're looking forward to hearing from Tom Deweese tomorrow evening! Please bring questions, and invite Local- Elected Officials and a Friend!