Earth nature field

HCHHSA Communicates with Janet Presson R.N., M.Ed./ Commissioners Vote in the Morning at 9:00 on Covid Vaccine Money

Forum Member

HCHHSA Communicates with Janet Presson R.N., M.Ed./ Commissioners Vote in the Morning at 9:00 on Covid Vaccine Money

Unread post by Forum Member »

Concerned Citizens of Haywood** Town of Waynesville Police Chief, David Adams, Speaking this Thursday (2/9) at The Buttered Biscuit** HCHHSA Communications with Janet Presson About Covid Vaccine Questions** Commissioners to Vote on the $75,735 in "Covid Money" Tomorrow Morning at 9:00 AM** Updated Speaker Schedule

REMINDER: Town of Waynesville Police Chief, David Adams, is speaking this Thursday (2/9) at 5:30 PM at The Buttered Biscuit, located at 1226 Dellwood Road Waynesville, NC.

*Be sure to Check out Haywood Happenings at: index.php

For all interested citizens, please attend and speak at the Haywood County Commissioners Meeting Tomorrow Morning (2/6/23) at 9:00 AM at the Old Haywood County Court House on the issue of giving the Haywood County Health Department an additional $75,735 in "Covid" Money. The additional "Covid" money is intended to reduce "Vaccine Hesitancy" and to "support efforts to plan, develop, and maintain Covid-19 vaccination efforts" for women and children in Haywood County. You can read the details of the Agreement Addendum here:

https://legistarweb-production.s3.amazo ... eeting.pdf

Please find below recent communications between HCHHSA and Janet Presson R.N., M.Ed. and a Recent Rebuttal to Dr. Jaben's Guest Column.

image.png
image.png

www.haywoodtp.net
https://www.haywoodtp.net/pubII/230204M ... kJaben.pdf

February 4, 2023

Dear Mr. Dove:

Thank you for the information you sent yesterday in response to my request for records dated January 23, 2023. However, while I appreciate the documentation you provided in response to question #7, I was less than satisfied with your answers to questions 1-6.

Regarding questions 1-3, if Haywood County Health and Human Services Agency (HCHHSA) does not keep track of how many Covid vaccines they have given, how can we assess the effectiveness of the Covid vaccine program? How do we know how many citizens are supposedly “protected” from the virus? How do we know what percentage of Haywood County citizens are considered “fully vaccinated”? How do we know if there are any citizens left who are unvaccinated and in need of Covid vaccination if we don’t keep track of how many have received their initial doses and then their boosters? Maybe everyone in our county is already fully vaccinated and boosted…..that would make the proposed $75K grant unnecessary.

As far as your response to question #4, I was clear that I did not want any protected health care information. However, if vaccine recipients needed medical care before they actually left the vaccine clinic premises, that would certainly be pertinent information but could be shared without including any protected health information.

Referencing your answers to questions #5 and 6, while I fully understand the VAERS system, I also understand that HCHHSA could certainly answer that question without disclosing any protected health care information. Again, if HCHHSA had reported zero VAERS reports, you could have shared that without violating any patient confidentiality. Conversely, if HCHHSA had reported 100 VAERS reports, you could have shared that.

As you may have inferred from my questions, I am very concerned about the Covid vaccine program and its impact on the citizens of our county. An unprecedented number of injuries and deaths have been reported to VAERS and excess deaths are reaching concerning levels across the country, including here in our county.

I will continue to oppose the Covid funding grant as it is clear that our county doesn’t need additional funding for the vaccine program. However, if this funding were able to be used for more robust and complete tracking of data and transparency from our health officials, it might be money well spent.

Respectfully,

Janet Presson, R.N., M.Ed.
919-922-4625

Updated Speaker Schedule:

2/9 David Adams (Town of Waynesville Police Chief)
2/16 Bill Wilke (Haywood County Sheriff)
2/23 Dr. Jessica Peotross, MD (MD Punished by State of CA for too many Vaccine Medical Exemptions)
3/2 Hal Weatherman (Candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina)

We're looking forward to hearing from Chief David Adams this Thursday! Please bring questions, and invite a Friend!